Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Thu Mar 28, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
housing
good/vs. bad

- Post Reply -
Page [1] 2 >>

Becca
msg: 1

Tue, Mar 1, 2005, 6:16am

I read the threads about good vs. bad areas in Phoenix. What about good vs. bad areas in Surprise? Does anyone know? I'm looking for low crime and nice neighborhoods.
NickCoons
msg: 2

Tue, Mar 1, 2005, 7:36am

Surprise is in the far northwest part of the Phoenix metro area. I've only been there a few times, but I've never seen any bad areas.
kmcewen
msg: 3

Tue, Mar 1, 2005, 5:02pm

I would stay away from El Mirage which is on the border of Surprise. Also, train noise and Luke Air Force base could be a problem depending on where you are. Be advised that Olive and Bell are the only streets that go through to the 101 freeway. Bell is much busier, so if you can get into a new development around Olive I think it would be a quicker drive.
astoffel
msg: 4

Fri, Mar 4, 2005, 5:20am

<snip>

[edited by: NickCoons, reason: Solicitations are not allowed. ]
NewtoAZ
msg: 5

Thu, Mar 9, 2006, 1:41pm

Hey I was thinking about buying a house in Tolleson around 83rd and lower buckeye its pretty nice and all new houses around but not sure of the area anyone no that area

Page [1] 2 >>

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map