Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Thu Apr 25, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
Newlyweds and Rent

- Post Reply -

emc2art4u
msg: 1

Tue, Mar 1, 2005, 8:39am

Soon we have a daughter and fiance getting married. They would like to live in the East Valley with easy access to the 101 and the 10... what is rent these days on apartments, townhomes and houses? Anyone have connections?

Thanks,
K M
<snip>

[edited by: NickCoons, reason: No link-dropping, please. ]
NickCoons
msg: 2

Tue, Mar 1, 2005, 10:49pm

For nice apartments or townhouses in that area, rent will probably be between $800/month and $1000/month for two or three bedrooms. Houses will probably be upwards of $1500/month for three bedrooms in that area.

Easy access to the 101 and the 10 would likely be Chandler, south Tempe, and Ahwatukee (Phoenix), so that's a very varied area, and prices can range; but that should give you the gist.
astoffel
msg: 3

Fri, Mar 4, 2005, 5:05am

I agree with the rental rates previously posted. If you daughter and her new husband would like to consider purchasing something, I would be happy to talk with them about it. I am an Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

native, and I live and work in the East Valley. I work with 2 very good lenders, and one has a Bond Money program available for first time home buyers - it offers downpayment and closing cost assistance, and along with a slightly lower rate.
<snip>
Andrea

[edited by: NickCoons, reason: No email addresses or URL dropping. ]

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map