Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Thu Apr 25, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
moving from Wisconsin

- Post Reply -

ashlynnnn
msg: 1

Wed, Apr 6, 2005, 5:41am

I visited Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

last summer and you could say i have been 'bitten by the Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

bug'. I am moving with my two children this next summer. I am looking at moving around the Phoenix area...any suggestions on apartment living there, complexes? Any help would be appreciated.
lstyle
msg: 2

Tue, Apr 12, 2005, 8:46am

I moved here a few months ago. There are more apartment complexes than you can possible imagine. Some are definitely better than others. Central Phoenix has some nice complexes and the location is really convenient. I'm sure you can get information about schools online.
ashlynnnn
msg: 3

Wed, Apr 13, 2005, 10:42am

Where did you move from?
lstyle
msg: 4

Wed, Apr 13, 2005, 3:02pm

I moved here from California, but have lived in several states. I grew up in the mid-west so I know what it's like to want to live in the sunshine!
Longislander
msg: 5

Wed, Apr 13, 2005, 9:14pm

Hi. I am definately moving to AZ from Long Island, NY by October. I am considering the Tucson area. My daughter and husband live in WI- in New Berlin. Where do you live in WI? I wish I could get them to move to AZ also, but they just moved to WI a year ago, and love it, dispite the cold miserable winters.
Can anyone give me a suggestion of where I should look to rent in Tucson? I would love to rent a condo-like apt. in a nice quiet area. By the way, I also have two wonderful cats- which I see from reading this site- is good in relation to the scorpion problem.Thanks.

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map