Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Thu Mar 28, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
Moving from NY
to Tucson

- Post Reply -
Page [1] 2 >>

Longislander
msg: 1

Thu, Apr 14, 2005, 5:32pm

Hi. I plan to move to Tucson sometime in October with my two cats. I will be renting and would like to find a nice quiet, safe area. Does anyone have a suggestion of where I should begin my search? For now, it will be via internet. Also, how far in advance should I make an actual visit to Tucson to find an apt.? Would August be too early? Thanks in advance for any help. Betty
lstyle
msg: 2

Thu, Apr 14, 2005, 5:50pm

If you rent with an apartment complex you might be able to rent for October at that time. I found mine at rent(dot)com. You should also try apartments(dot)com. They have lots of listings as well.
Longislander
msg: 3

Thu, Apr 14, 2005, 8:10pm

Do you have a suggestion of what areas of Tucson I should look at? I am not at all familiar with Tucson. Also, I don't want to live in an apartment house complex; rather a townhouse type of rental; do you know of any? Thanks again.
lstyle
msg: 4

Fri, Apr 15, 2005, 8:25am

Unfortunately, I can't help you with that. I live in Phoenix.
Longislander
msg: 5

Fri, Apr 15, 2005, 10:20am

If there's anyone presently living in the Tucson area who can help me, I would appreciate suggestions; thanks in advance.

Page [1] 2 >>

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map