Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Tue Apr 23, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
Moving from Wisconsin
Moving from Wisconsin

- Post Reply -
Page [1] 2 3 >>

ashlynnnn
msg: 1

Mon, Sep 12, 2005, 10:36am

Is there anyone else out there, that has moved within the last year or two...from the midwest? I am so excited, its getting harder and harder to stay here.
Laura
msg: 2

Tue, Sep 20, 2005, 7:53pm

Just moved here from Minneapolis a week ago. I already love it. So clean. Everybody is from somewhere else so I find it alot more friendly. When are you moving?
ashlynnnn
msg: 3

Fri, Sep 23, 2005, 5:34am

Laura-thank you for replying! We are moving to the Mesa area-ideally anyway. Flying out there soon to find a job and a place to live. I heard the job market is very good out there-do you agree? Where are you living?
Laura
msg: 4

Sun, Oct 2, 2005, 9:54pm

Sorry so long to reply. I'm living in N. Scottsdale and working in S. Scottsdale. Depending on what you do whether the job market is good. I'm a hairstlylist. It's a saturated market. Let me know if you need a stlyist. It would be fun to talk to a fellow midwesterner.
ashlynnnn
msg: 5

Mon, Oct 3, 2005, 6:00am

Thank you for replying! I NEED a stylist-yes! :) i will have to look you up, when i get there, for sure!

Please fill me in, how has your stay been there so far?

Page [1] 2 3 >>

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map