Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Fri Apr 19, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
Thinking of Leaving NJ for AZ

- Post Reply -

sistressk
msg: 1

Mon, Dec 19, 2005, 9:28am

Been hearing alot about Az in the past few years. Quite a few people from NJ/NY have invaded. I've lived all over (NY,NJ, Fla, and England) . I would love to relocate, still trying to find a place to call home. Loved England, but i after i moved back, i went back to the only other place i could tolerate (since Fla is horrid) but i do have a few concerns, firstly the heat, secondly i have a pug dog, how do people with dogs cope with the heat. Thirdly would be the job market. Last thing i want to do is move somewhere where the pay scale/ cost of living is not comprable, i do not work want to work 2 jobs just to survive (like fla) also how is the dating scene for the 30's crowd. any info would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks so much!
sistressk
msg: 2

Mon, Dec 19, 2005, 10:56am

thanks for the info i'll have to check out the articles. Well when it snows, she loves it actually, goes out in it and plays. I just get concerned since she is a Pug, and has that pushed in nose, and unfortunately is not a breed known to be good with heat.. but i do need to head out there.... Still debating on areas I know somewhere around Phoenix, I have a friend who lives in Scottsdale, which is where i'll vist but i've heard it's quite uppity.
NickCoons
msg: 3

Mon, Dec 19, 2005, 12:41pm

<the state added 97,400 non-farm jobs since November 1004>

That's all we've been able to accomplish in the past 1,000+ years? :-)

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map