Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Thu Mar 28, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
Future Move
Northeast

- Post Reply -

msg: 1

Wed, Apr 2, 2008, 7:47am

I want to move to Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

in the next two
years. I am still not sure what area is
best for employment, weather, the arts,
etc. Would love info. from anyone currently
living in Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

. Seeking more specifics on
what each city in Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

has to offer.
nosyrosy64
msg: 2

Fri, Apr 4, 2008, 11:13am

WHAT PART OF THE NORTHEAST ARE YOU FROM.
I'M IN RI AND THINKING OF MOVING TO AZ IN THE NEXT TWO YEARS. THE GILBERT AREA
NickCoons
msg: 3

Tue, Apr 8, 2008, 11:20am

You are not likely to find the best employment, weather, and the arts together in one place. Sedona and areas surrounding it are great for weather, but not for employment. It's expensive to live there, and many people that live there have made their money elsewhere and are there to settle down (though it's huge for tourists).

The Phoenix area is good for employment, pretty good for weather (stay in air-conditioned conditions during the summer), and there are spots that are good for the arts, but they're not widely known and need to be sought after..
choicearizona
msg: 4

Wed, May 7, 2008, 4:39pm

Anywhere in the East Valley would be good, more than likely. Steer toward Chandler, Gilbert or Scottsdale.
[snip]

[edited by: NickCoons, reason: No URLs ]

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map