Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Thu Apr 25, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
Hello

- Post Reply -

jeffrey473
msg: 1

Sat, Feb 25, 2006, 10:19am

Hello, I live in Michigan. I hate it. What's it like in AZ? I have to get out of here!
livinginthesun
msg: 2

Sat, Feb 25, 2006, 10:30am

It rocks! it's beautiful and sunny and lovely!
jkrush
msg: 3

Mon, Feb 27, 2006, 12:40pm

I moved here from Minnesota. I know how bad the weather is in February. The major differences here beside the weather (70 something and sunny today) is the scenery. The only green you will find is in the cactus, mesquite, palm trees, and on the golf course. It is beautiful like the midwest, but in its own way. But, if you want forest, go to Mt. Lemmon (near Tucson) or drive about two hours north into the mountains and you will see pine forest. But, one thing that is very important... you know how you get the blast of heat from your oven when you open it to make a pizza? Well, that is how hot it gets here in the summer. It took me two years to fully get used to it. Once you do, you'll never want to live in a cold climate again. But, 300+ days of sun every year is hard to argue with.

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map