Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Thu Apr 25, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
Places to Move

- Post Reply -
Page [1] 2 >>

Mary
msg: 1

Tue, Mar 14, 2006, 5:48am

Hello!!! I was hoping for a little feedback...My fiancee and I are looking to move to Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

and are not quite sure as to where to start looking...We want a farely centralized city/town that has a lot of different things to do as well as really want to be by a lake, or even better live on the lakes shore...Any places that come to mind?? Please let me know...Thanks so much!
jstrusie
msg: 2

Tue, Mar 14, 2006, 9:05pm

Any local home computer support contacts in Chandler.
jstrusie
msg: 3

Tue, Mar 14, 2006, 9:06pm

Where are you moving from? Arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

zoning laws are very lax. Be careful and rent before buying. I moved two years ago from Boston, mass area.
wordguy
msg: 4

Fri, May 26, 2006, 11:23pm

Sierra Vista has a lot of potential too. We were down there a couple of weeks ago for a dog show and I was actually quite impressed with that area. Much larger than I originally thought and about 75 miles to the southeast of Tucson. Nice area, not too far from the border, if you want to watch the fence construction in the not-too-distant-future.
msvi007
msg: 5

Sat, May 27, 2006, 9:28pm

There are a lot of great areas to move ot in AZ and several lake communities (man made lakes) throught the valley. I am a realtor so feel free to ask questions about the areas and prices, I can set you up with the listings as well. I live in gilbert in Val Vista Lakes comunity.

Vi Monroe
<snip>

[edited by: NickCoons, reason: No email addresses. ]

Page [1] 2 >>

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map