Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Thu Mar 28, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
Im moving to arizona

- Post Reply -

SHAWNA
msg: 1

Fri, Oct 27, 2006, 6:57pm

I am moving to arizona
Arizona(air-i'-ZON-u')

The State of Arizona comprises the extreme south-western portion of the United States. It is bounded on the north by Utah, on the east by New Mexico, on the south by Mexico, and on the west by California and Nevada.

in december even if it kills me. I have 3 kids and am pregnant I am leaving a guy that is not even worth being called a man and I know that it is for the better but that is not even the reason I am leaving. I applied for a job a real job. I wont be stuck here in a trashy state with trashy place anymore. I am so stuck here I hate it. There is so much hope there and I want some of it. I could afford to pay my bills there and walking to work 2 miles in the rain and cold wont even be an issue. Ijust wish that december would hurry up!!! If anyone knows of a rental propery or a rent to own that is fairly cheap near phoenix-mesa-tempe let me know!!!
Any other advice would be helpful

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map