Refer a friend to the Arizona Paths Newsletter:
"You know you live in Arizona when...
...you break a sweat the instant you step outside at 7:30 a.m. before work."
I am told this is where the locals go, but I can only imagine that it has to do with the view only since it couldn't possibly be the price, the food, or the service. Maybe it's where the tourists go that want people to think they're locals, because I can't believe that this would be a place that you'd frequent unless you simply wanted a Pepsi on a balcony.
Watering The Seeds
by Nick Coons
I know I wrote about this only a few weeks ago, but I think it deserves another mention, especially in a new light. Several months back, I said that we were going to have heavy rains this coming winter, and apparently that has happened. I have another prediction to make, but this one is not good.
Arizona Dry Humor / Jokes
Joke Of The Week
- I will pronounce it "Preskit", not "Prescaught."
- If I am driving slowly down a highway and there are cars behind me, I will pull over and let them pass.
- I will do my best to not use a service provided by Qwest.
- I will not run red lights.
- I will shop for groceries at one of the three major chains -- Fry's, Fry's, or Fry's.
- I will always keep a snow shovel close at hand, even if I live in Phoenix, just in case.
- I will vote for a governor that I will later not want to recall.
- I will not claim, "This year, the Cardinals will turn it around!"
- If I am a snowbird, I will not leave my turn signal on for more than a 1/2 mile.
- If I am not a snowbird, I will use my turn signal at least once daily.