Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site, with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history and culture.

Sign In

Sat May 4, 2024

Forums

Welcome, Guest!
Forums Home
illegal immigrants

- Post Reply -
Page << 1 2 3 [4]

shortay
msg: 16

Wed, Apr 18, 2007, 8:26am

This student @ Virginia Tech was an illegal immigrant. He had more rights the us US citizens. He was free to buy firearms and whatever else. Now a costly price was paid to innocent people. Where I live since the Hurricanes immigrants have moved in by the truck loads. Majority are from Texas. They are driving on our streets with illegal vehicle tags, no insurance etc. When is the US government going to open there eyes that we are in trouble with these people. Oh this Cho fellow was not a rag head he was oriental. Now we have to watch those people?
Shortay
NickCoons
msg: 17

Thu, Apr 19, 2007, 8:13am

shortay,

<This student @ Virginia Tech was an illegal immigrant. He had more rights the us US citizens.>

You confused "breaking the law and getting away with it" with "having more rights." Just because he may not be driving with valid tags or insurance doesn't mean he has more rights than a US citizen. Any US citizen could do the same and hope they aren't caught.

<He was free to buy firearms and whatever else.>

As are the rest of us (see the 2nd amendment).

<Now a costly price was paid to innocent people.>

This will continue to be the price of gun control laws. Without so-called "gun-free zones", or other restrictions on allowing people to carry firearms, groups of unarmed people will always be targeted.

Had people at the school been allowed to carry firearms, this student would have been taken down by his peers long before he could have done much damage.

<They are driving on our streets with illegal vehicle tags, no insurance etc.>

US citizens do this in abundance as well.

<When is the US government going to open there eyes that we are in trouble with these people.>

When is the average person going to open their eyes and realize that people from all walks of life commit crimes and that we need to go after these individuals, not the groups of people they come from?

<Oh this Cho fellow was not a rag head he was oriental. Now we have to watch those people?>

That's absurd. An act committed by one Asian does not mean that the rest of the Asian population needs to be carefully watched. If a white person blows up a building, do we start profiling whites as likely bombers? Of course not, and it makes no sense with any other ethnicity.
destroy_illegal_immigrants
msg: 18

Sat, Jun 30, 2007, 3:04pm

illegal immigrants are "TERRORISTS" and to make things worse they enter into this GREAT COUNTRY illegally.
Illegal immigrants terrorize our community, form gangs, deal drugs and commit murders and Before the police can arrest them they run back to Mexico and hide like the cowards they are.
those fat poiticians in washington claim their fixing this problem but their still entering into the US.
The way to fix this "illegal immigration"problem is to send our police and military sniper's to the borders.
fred@su
msg: 19

Mon, Jul 16, 2007, 5:52pm

Destroy Illegal Immigrants, I live in Virginia my friend and I hear your sufferings. Since I don't live in your community I can't relate to the "immigrant terrorism" as you put it. I know that there has been too much red tape between immgration laws and the fat politicians on capital hill. I know, I feel you. What can we do? Move to a better place or defend what yours by the right to bear arms. I can't afford to move, but I surely have what I hope will protect me and my family if you know what I mean. As for terrorist cowards you say, our community has violence, I guess you could call it
terrorism but the face of violence over here doesn't have any specific skin color. I think people love to rave about terrorism and boldly want to shed blood or fight evil with a greater evil as a solution. Sometimes as entertaining as it sounds, AWESOME IDEA ! But, I know that we easily forget to count our own blessings such as in the midst of all this violence God is sparing us in particular. Now why? Thats the brian buster for me. Assume for a second, just how many people are being murdered b/c of illegal immgts like you say. What if every little thing you do today not huge but little decreases those numbers. My friend you would ultimately hold the keys to the kingdom in my book.
You know if the US really wanted Mexico or any other illegal immgrating (bad english) country wiped off the face of the earth we could but yet we choose not to. Now, I can't help but think since we have the power to unleash utter hell that there must!! HAS to BE another reason. So, I think we play for keeps and the rest of the world will be anxious to see what we do about it. Remember our history my fellow countryman. We set the rythem and pace as the leading force in world, we lead by example always. I don't care what the hell other countries say about us. They need to dust off their own front porches before they dust off ours.
I know that I strayed off course a little but I will bring it back to the little things today that can be done. Well, lets see I gave 5 bucks to a black guy standing on the street the other day holding a sign. Something I don't do often. But, maybe in my mind I thought just maybe what if that was a small test for to take. I had the money to give so I did maybe what goes around comes around right? I don't know, but maybe. Maybe, he will go buy a sniper rifle with his last 5 bucks helps to catch a cab to the gun shop. Then go down to the border like you said. Hee Hee LOL. Well, I can't say much except I did my part in changing the world by a small small step. Realistically, he probably drank it. But, maybe didn't. Ok, I know your tired of hearing my thoughts and hope that I wasn't to conservative for you. Please post back. Freddy

Page << 1 2 3 [4]

©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths
Glossary Site Map