Arizona Paths is the most complete all about Arizona site,
with tourist and tourism information, statistics, weather
and climate, maps, business directory listings, and history
Dumb Arizona Laws
Most of these laws are outdated and were relevant to the the times years
ago, and simply have not been removed from the books.
- Hunting camels is prohibited.
- Any misdemeanor
committed while wearing a red mask is considered a felony.
is a possible 25 years in prison for cutting down a cactus.
cannot sleep in bathtubs.
- When being attacked by a criminal or burglar,
you may only protect yourself with the same weapon that the other person
- It is unlawful to refuse a person a glass of water.
You may not have more than two dildos in a house.
- No more than six girls may live in any house.
- A decree declares that anyone caught stealing
soap must wash himself with it until it is all used up.
- Cars may not be driven in reverse.
- Cards may not be played in the street with a Native
City Of Hayden
- If you bother the cottontails
or bullfrogs, you will be fined.
City Of Mesa
It is illegal to smoke cigarettes with 15 feet of a public place unless
youhave a Class 12 liqueur license.
City Of Nogales
An ordinance prohibits the wearing of suspenders.
City Of Prescott
No one is permitted to ride their horse up the stairs of the county court
City Of Tempe
- One must be 18 years old
to buy spray paint.
City Of Tombstone
- It is
illegal for men and women over the age of 18 to have less than one missing
tooth visible when smiling.
City Of Tucson
may not wear pants.
©Copyright 2001-2009, Arizona Paths